Communication Skills Training
The cornerstone of success in business is good communication. Most people in business think they communicate pretty well, and in our experience that’s generally true. However, good communication skills have to be developed, honed and added to on an on-going basis. They are at the heart of interpersonal skills and the greater people’s awareness of how it all works, the more effective their communication will be. At Impact Factory we help people become more effective, more confident and more dynamic communicators.
Effective communication makes for effective business.
This two-day Communication Skills Course provides you an opportunity to really understand and practice effective communication. You’ll look at what gets in the way of you being a more effective communicator and a variety of techniques to help you improve. It’s a practical two days, filled with exercises, games, discussion, and practice. This course is for anyone who is required to demonstrate a good level of communication skills in their day to day work.
Course Key Topics
- Communications dynamic – how it works
- The Voice and Understanding How it Works
- The Effect of the Words we use
- You Can Never Turn your Body Off!
- The Background Story
- Assumptions – What Gets in the Way
- Communication by Eye Contact
- What does the Environment Communicate?
- Understanding Physical Boundaries
- Communicating from Start to Finish
- Timing – When to Communicate
- Difficult Communication Situations
- Typical Areas of Practice
- Handling Difficult Styles of Communication
- Communicating More Assertively
- Communicating clearer boundaries
- Communicating Whilst Presenting
- Communicating Around a Table
- Working to Your Communication Strengths
- Communication Skills Course Support
Training Track: Communication Skills Courses